AFTER SALES SERVICE
> Rekluz Shower Enclosure Warranty Policy[dt_sc_fancy_ul]
- Rekluz bathroom shower enclosure are warranted to be free from any defects in the material & workmanship for the period of 5 years, commencing from the date of sale of Essbee Ventures to the original purchaser (“warranty period”).
- During the warranty period if (in the opinion of Essbee Ventures) is due to defects in the material or workmanship. ESSBEE VENTURES or any Authorised Service Representative will, at its sole option, repair or replace free of cost, any defective component, or any part of the enclosure, subject to the availability of the product. Any kind of human service abuse is not considered under the warranty.
- Warranty period will start from the date of invoice and shall automatically terminate upon the expiry of the warranty period even if the Product has not been installed after purchase or has not been in the use for any part or whole of the warranty period for any reason.
- In the event of any kind of repairs/replacement of any parts of the Product, this warranty shall thereafter continue & remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty. Any time consumed for the repair/ replacement of parts including the transit of the Product or its parts or any period during which the Product has not been used whether under warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period and no extension of the warranty period will be granted.
- This warranty remains applicable only if the Product has at all times been used strictly in accordance with the terms of this warranty and has not been improperly or negligently handled. This warranty is not valid or effective if the Products are not installed according to the Rekluz installer team instruction and any deviation carried out to the Product. Improper handling of the Products automatically terminates and nullifies the warranty. Improper care & cleaning will void the warranty.
- In the event of non-availability of components or parts due to any reason whatsoever, Essbee Ventures will not be held responsible or liable for any delay that may be caused to service/repair of the Product. In the event, the same model, finish or color is not available for replacement, Essbee Ventures will replace the defective Product with an equivalent model, finish or color.
- The decision of Essbee Ventures regarding the warranty is absolutely final & binding. All disputes of any nature are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai.
[dt_sc_fancy_ul]Recommended Tips For Cleaning of Shower Enclosures
- In case of clear glass bathroom shower enclosures has some white hard water stains, you can easily get rid of them with a soft damp cloth and a 50/50 luke warm water/vinegar mixture. Alteenatively can use a lemon and water solution, spray onto the shower glass screens and leave on for few minutes before rinsing off.
- Do not use any commonly available limescale removers or cleaning products containing bicarbonate.
- Do not use any harsh or Abrasive detergents or cleaning products containing acetone, alcohol, bleach, silicone, solvents and/or special acids. Also to be avoided are granular & paste detergents as they may scratch the surface of the shower enclosure.
- The most “Conventional” way to clean the shower enclosure is with a soft microfibre damp cloth and some neutral liquid detergent, remembering to wipe dry immediately.
Tips for” Easy Clean”Nano-Scale Technology Treatment
- If the hydrophobic properties has been carried out to the inside of the enclosures you will notice that water slides of the glass maintaining clean & transparent. Do not recommend to wipe the glass shower screens dry after every use. In case you clean the glass every time after a shower the hydrophobic treatment applied to the glass can gradually tend to wear out a little on the cleaning of glass thoroughly. Always use an only soft microfibre cloth and mild detergents not containing acetone, alcohol, bleach, solvents or silicone.
For More Information About Essbee Ventures Annual Maintenance Contract
User Private Customer – Residential/Hotels, Villas, Bungalow, Apartment.